Free Immigration Guidance UK
Free Immigration Guidance UK
CAS Consulting Service connects you with the licensed and regulated Immigration practitioners. These practitioners are fully knowledgeable to provide you with initial free guidance followed by practical advise.
Our immigration solicitors and immigration lawyer’s specialities include; Business Immigration, Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Applications, Tier Investor Visa Application, Certificate of Sponsorships, as well as Sponsor Licencing and Tier 2 Sponsor Guidance.
With a growing directory of established and certified legal practitioners we are sure to provide you with a friendly, honest and reliable legal practitioner who specialises in immigration services.
If you are looking for immigration guidance we will put you in contact with the right lawyer, solicitor or practitioner who will help you with your immigration requirements. Contact us by filling out our onsite contact form, you will receive an honest opinion on your situation so you can decide how you would like to proceed.
Our UK immigration directory is a constantly growing database of respected immigration lawyers and immigration appeal lawyers. Regulated and reviewed by the SRA the practitioners in our directory are ready to assist with a broad range of immigration issues including; Appeals and Refusals, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA Applications, British Citizenship, All types of visas, Student Visas, Travel, Business Immigration Visas, Entrepreneur Visas and Investor Visas.
Free Immigration guidance of our specialist lawyers covers the areas below;
- 10 Years Settlement Applications
- Administrative Review
- British Citizenship
- British Passport Applications
- Domestic Worker Visa Applications
- EEA - Extended Family Member Visa Applications
- EEA - Residence Card Applications
- EEA - Retention of Right of Residence Applications
- EEA Visa Application - Appeal
- Entry Clearance Visa / Leave to Remain Services
- Family Visa Application - Appeal
- Fiance / Spouse Visa Application - Appeal
- Immigration Advice on Complex Immigration Matters
- Immigration Appeal
- Immigration Judicial Review
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Long Residence Application
- MN1, EEA PR, EEA EFM, EEA FM; filling
- Parent Settlement Application
- Permanent residency
- Sponsorship License Applications
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Application - Appeal
- Tier 1 Investor Visa Application - Appeal
- Tier 1, tier 2 sponsor list, certificate of sponsorship
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas - Appeals
- Tier 2 Sports Person Visas - Appeals
- Tier 2 Work Permit Application
- Tier 4 Student Visa Application
- Tourist Visit Visas
Our directory of immigration practitioners specialises in a broad range of immigration services including family, business, student, and travelling visas.
After receiving your query, details will be reviewed to determine wither there is a case or not. If there is a case a specialist will be in contact to advise and help you further you case.
Some of the immigration areas that our immigration solicitors specialise in are;
- British citizenship
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- Family and dependant related visas
- Immigration appeals and cases in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Immigration and Asylum Tribunal
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Overseas entry clearance
- Sole representative visas
- Tier 1 - Entrepreneur Guidance
- Tier 1 - Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 1 - Investor visas
- Tier 2 - Skilled employment related visas
- Tier 2 - Sponsorship
- Visa extension applications
- Visitor visas